Sponsored Posts & Branded Content
CollectingCents covers topics related to stocks, investing, making money online, saving money, online business ideas, and debt management. We gear ourselves towards a US market but bring in readers from other countries as well.
Advertising with CollectingCents will allow them to reach and engage with your brand, bringing in new customers for you. I am always happy to partner with brands that share my vision of delivering great personal finance tips and advice.
Here are some articles I have worked on in collaboration with other websites:
- 10 Steps You Can Take To Organize Your Finances This Year
- Retiring in Vietnam: How Much Does It Cost?
- The 5 Things Your Online Business Needs to Focus on During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- The 8 Best Financial Rules of Thumb You Won’t Regret
- 5 Ways to Build Links through Content Marketing
- 7 Best Online Invoicing Tools For Digital Agencies
- The Most Affordable Places to Get Married in the US
- 8 Rags to Riches Stories: How These Millionaires & Billionaires Became Wealthy
- 7 Sales Funnel Examples to Inspire Your Own- CoSchedule
Websites that have mentioned/quoted/interviewed me:
- The best way to deal with difficult clients, according to 4 seasoned freelancers and business owners — Business Insider
- The 37 Mistakes We Make When Shopping At Costco, Amazon, Target and Walmart- GOBankingRates
- How To Create A Successful Business Online: Experts Roundup!
- 30 Entrepreneurs Share Their Goals for 2020
- Best Micro-Investing Apps- Finance101
- Millennials and Credit Card Debt: 9 Myths That Hold You Back
- The most creative link building tactics – 33 examples
- How To Be A Digital Nomad: 11 Digital Nomads Answer
- How to Cut Expenses in the Age of Pandemic– The Street
- 50 Ways to Prepare for a Recession- Cheapism
- Banks Are Adapting to Meet New Needs Because of Coronavirus– MoneyGeek
- Don’t Ignore These Business Books When Starting A Business– Fupping
- The Top Financial Mistakes People are Making During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- 11 Work-from-Home Tips for Improving Efficiency